The Performance Series is designed to save you money by restoring SF6 to reusable conditions at faster rates.
� Up to 300 lbs. Per Hour Recovery
Automated Touch Screen Operation
DOT Approved Storage
No Contamination of SF6
Safe and CFC free Liquefaction allows for Flexible Gas Storage Capacities
Simultaneous Recovery & Vacuum
Unequalled Protection Features
99.99% Recovery Highest Available
The DILO Performance Series was developed to handle large quantities of SF6 quickly. Using a high-speed multistage oil-less vacuum pump and compressor system, the Performance Series will dramatically reduce maintenance time. The custom-built 100% oil-less compressor uses the latest technology to reduce restriction, and increase throughput.
Simple to Operate:
- All controls are in one location.
- Built-in tank scale displays weight of gas in storage cylinders.
- 100% oil-less and refrigeration-less.
- No manual valves simple operation.
- Fully automatic no operator supervision.
- Safe -no pre-start, post-operation check list.
Fast and Efficient:
Low restriction, direct plumbing makes the Mega II the fastest system in its class.
World-renowned self sealing DILO fittings eliminate air contamination.
Compression system is capable of pulling a 10 micron vacuum at 725 PSIG output.
Multi-port design allows simultaneous recovery, filling, and evacuation.
Evaporator vaporizes SF6 as needed automatically no more tank heaters.
Reliable and Durable:
- All tubing and fittings are of the highest quality and are designed to withstand harsh conditions.
- Solenoid valves are hermetically sealed, guaranteeing life-long leak-free service.
- High-speed compressor is based on 40 year proven technology the longest in the industry.
- Removal and Storage of SF6 to achieve 99.99% gas recovery.
- Automatic double cleansing of SF6 during removal and refilling to like-new condition.
- Evacuation of gas compartment to remove air and moisture before filling.
- Refilling of all reclaimed SF6 from the storage vessel or with new gas.
- Liquid to liquid transfer of SF6.