Highest Speed SF6 Recycling without Compromises
- Up to 800 lbs. Per Hour Recovery*
- Fully Automated Operation
- No SF6 Gas Losses
- DOT Approved Storage
- No Contamination of SF6
- Safe and CFC free Liquefaction allows for Flexible Gas Storage Capacities
- Simultaneous Recovery & Vacuum
- Unequalled Protection Features
- 99.99% Recovery � Highest Available
*with optional compressor upgrade
DILO Mega II Series was developed to handle large quantities of SF6 quickly. Using a high-speed multistage oil-less vacuum pump and compressor system, the Mega II Series will dramatically reduce maintenance time. The custom-built 100% oil-less compressor uses the latest technology to reduce restriction, and increase throughput.
Simple to Operate:
- All controls are in one location.
- Built-in tank scale displays weight of gas in storage cylinders.
- 100% oil-less and refrigeration-less.
- No manual valves simple operation.
- Fully automatic no operator supervision.
- Safe -no pre-start, post-operation check list.
Fast and Efficient:
- Low restriction, direct plumbing makes the Mega II the fastest system in its class.
- World-renowned self sealing DILO fittings eliminate air contamination.
- Compression system is capable of pulling a 10 micron vacuum while simultaneously generating 725 PSIG.
- Multi-port design allows simultaneous recovery, filling, and evacuation.
- Evaporator vaporizes SF6 as needed automatically no more tank heaters.
Reliable and Durable:
- 100% silver soldered copper tubing eliminates stress cracks and vibration leaks associated with harder, stainless steel plumbing.
- Solenoid valves are hermetically sealed, guaranteeing life-long leak-free service.
- High-speed compressor is based on 40 year proven technology the longest in the industry.
- Removal and Storage of SF6 to achieve 99.99% gas recovery.
- Automatic double cleansing of SF6 during removal and refilling returns gas to like-new condition.
- Evacuation of gas compartment to remove air and moisture before filling.
- Refilling of all reclaimed SF6 from the storage vessel or with new gas.
- Liquid to liquid transfer of SF6.