The new unit allows an integral and fully automated leak measurement on SF6-insulated components and assembly units. Even smallest leakages are detected within a short period of time. Thus time consuming and conventional test methods are a thing of the past.
The measurement result always indicates the total leak rate of the test object.
- vacuum chamber with diffusion accelerator
- highly sensitive leak measuring system with a detection limit
of < 1 ppb.
- leakages down to 1* 10-9 mbar l/s can be detected
- test time 3 – 5 minutes
- automatic test process
- vacuum and pressure monitoring during the process
- modern control technology via computer with 17“ TFT screen
- standard size of the test chamber up to 4 m³ (larger dimensions on request)
- test only with insulating gas (SF6) (recovery of test gas is not necessary after the end of the test)
- evacuation of air and filling of the GIS components with SF6- gas can be carried out inside the vacuum chamber (option)