Gas-Tight Cutting Devices
Z415R04 / R03
Gas tight cutting device
For recovery of SF6 gas from firmly welded gas compartments
This cutting device allows reliable recovery of SF6 gas in case gas compartments – sealed for life – are to be shut down and the circuit breaker has to be disposed of in an environmentally acceptable manner. Thus SF6 gas is prevented from escaping into the atmosphere.
In practice, the recovery device is to be mounted on the housing of the circuit breaker to be disposed of and is drilled then. After that it is possible to recover the SF6 gas contained in the circuit breaker by means of an appropriate service cart. The recovery device is equipped with a DN20 coupling so that the service cart can be connected easily. The large cross-section enables quick recovery of the SF6 gas.
The recovery device is a useful tool particularly for companies specialized in the disposal of GIS plants.
- Self-closing DILO coupling DN20
- Operation of the hard metal cutter with accumulator or hand drill
- Storage in a robust case
- Other versions are available on request
- Dimensions of Z415R04: L 14”, W 12”, H 6.5”
- Dimensions of Z415R03: L 25”, W 18”, H 8”
- Weight of Z415R04: 44 Lbs.
- Weight of Z415R03: 53 Lbs.
- Operating voltage of stud welding machine: 115 / 230 VAC / 50 – 60 Hz
- Recovery device
- Hard metal cutter Ø 16 mm
- Screw driver
- Stud welding machine (only for Z415R03)
- 2 operating manuals in German or English
- 5 m long rubber hose DN20 with coupling tongue part DN20 on both ends 6-1017-R050