Gas Cart Maintenance Program
The most convenient and thorough way to keep your gas service cart(s) in prime condition.
Routine maintenance is the key to system reliability and SF6 processing performance. DILO is proud to offer a maintenance program for gas service carts that guarantees the optimal state of your equipment. This service consists of a trained DILO technician thoroughly examining your machine, replacing all filters, & changing the vacuum pump oil. Owners can look forward to streamlining their budget costs for maintenance with unwanted system downtime and being notified of upcoming service intervals directly by DILO. Additionally, hands-on training can be provided to the operators ensuring the equipment is used properly and to its fullest potential.
- Take comfort in knowing that your DILO equipment will be maintained by a trained DILO technician
- Thorough inspections at the start and end
- Equipment service & maintenance records stored by DILO
- Additional hands-on training available once maintenance has been completed
- Replace lost or damaged manual of unit
- Provide full report of maintenance performed after completion
Standard items for all options*
- Full comprehensive inspection & testing
- Replacement of all filters
- Replace vacuum pump oil
- Software & hardware updates
- Calibration verification certificates
- Service reminders via email
- Simplistic service scheduling
* Programs do not include repairs of parts due to damage which may have resulted from abuse, misuse, misapplication, accidents, or because of service or modification by anyone other than authorized DILO representative. Any additional repair cost will be quoted separately after the initial inspection.
- Scale Calibration
- Replacement hose(s)
- Vacuum sensor calibration
- Cart Component Upgrades
- Cylinder Storage Rack Manifold Upgrade
*Please contact DILO for more information