Multi-Analyzer Long Term Maintenance Program
A more convenient option for multi-analyzer service
Includes all service normally due within a 36-month period
Includes all service normally due within a 60-month period
For the convenience and guarantee of serviceability of your DILO Multi-Analyzer, DILO Company Inc. offers options for Long Term Maintenance Programs (LTMP) that include options that allow for maintenance and budget planning as well as the peace of mind that your analyzer has the latest calibration and firm ware updates available.
The LTMP for mulit-analyzers is part of the SF6 gas analyzer annual maintenance program. The annual maintenance program is a service that includes sensor verification and/or calibration for SO2, moisture and purity sensors. In addition, firm ware updates are performed as required and any additional major and/or minor repairs are offered at an additional cost to ensure long term serviceability of your multi-analyzer.
- System software updates
- Full functional test and inspection of system
- Calibration Verification Certificates upon completion of service
- Annual calibration and/or Calibration Verification of onboard sensors: S02, Moisture, and SF6 Vol. % (purity)
- Service is performed at DILO Company Inc. analyzer service facility
- DILO will manage your maintenance due dates via email reminders
- Note shipping is additional & must be done per DILO recommendations
- 3-038R Series
- 3-038 Series
An RMA will need to be filled out by the customer to initiate any service. To obtain this document, please contact DILO prior to sending the equipment to us. After sending a filled-out copy back to DILO, a completed version will be returned to the customer and then is required to be included on the outside of the inbound shipment.