D-230-R002 – Cylinder scale
D-230-R002 is designed to allow SF6 users to accurately document gas transfer either to or from cylinders. Too often, pressure is used to determine when a bottle is empty. This can be very misleading, resulting in significant amounts of gas unknowingly being sent back to the supplier.
With regulatory agencies such as the USEPA or CARB requiring companies to track and report SF6 usage, accuracy and ease of use are more important than ever. Users need only turn it on, roll a cylinder on to the weighing platform, and take a reading. The scale can also be easily calibrated at field level via the digital display and also reads in lbs or kg.
Due to the low profile of the scale platform, it is no longer necessary to lift the cylinder onto the scale. The operator simply tilts the bottle back, and rolls it onto the platform. The scale surface is <3/4” off of the ground.
- Resolution: 0.1lbs
- Accuracy +/- 0.1lbs
- Small, lightweight and stable
- Uses an AC power supply or batteries
- Safe, unsupervised operation
- Range: 0 –300lbs
- Voltage: 120/220VAC
- Calibration: Field capable
- D-230-R002 Case – The optional Pelican© brand roller case is constructed of sturdy lightweight HPX® resin, in-line wheels, two soft-grip handles, six press & pull latches, a watertight seal, and lifetime guarantee. Inside you will find custom cut foam, which has storage space for the 120v power supply and extra batteries.
- Width: 13.0 inches
- Height: 32.0 inches
- Depth: 17.0 inches
- Weight: 38.0lbs