3-033-R502 – Portable
The 3-033-R502 is an advanced personal SF6 gas monitor that uses long-life non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor technology for analyzing and checking low-level gas concentrations in the ambient environment. With very fast response and clearing times, the unit can identify and pinpoint very small levels of sulfur hexafluoride gas in ambient air, showing real-time concentrations in either parts per million (ppm) or elapsed time weighted average (TWA) with a resolution down to 1 ppm. Although not intended to be used as a solo device for confined space entry, it will, however, complement existing gas monitoring safety equipment. In addition to its monitoring capabilities, this device can also serve as a portable leak detector.
The unit self-calibrates in 4 minute intervals by drawing ambient air through its filter to provide a good “zero” baseline, enabling the monitor to be used in contaminated environments without affecting the readings of the target gas. Additional features include data logging of up to 200 readings, and a leak check mode with “tick-rate” audible / visual alarms. The 3-033-R502’s probe helps to locate leaks in small or hard to reach places and has an internal battery that provides up to 12 hours operation when fully charged.
- Detects, measures and pinpoints SF6 concentrations in ambient environments
- Locates leaks in contaminated or high-ventilation areas – immune to changes in temperature and humidity
- LCD screen displays real-time gas concentrations in ppm with an audible tick-rate to pinpoint source of leaks
- Detects leaks via handheld probe in areas where traditional leak detectors cannot reach.
- Sensor Type: Long-life Non Dispersive Infrared (NDIR); 5-7 year life
- Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm; displayed in 1 ppm increments
- Display: LCD panel shows concentrations in ppm increments
- Response Time: 7 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: 15 minutes
- Flow Rate: 1 L/min typical
- Power Source: Li-Ion rechargeable battery with battery life indicator
- Temperature Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing