3-026-R501 – Room Monitor
Multi-Zone SF6 Gas Monitor
New to our outstanding line of emission detection units is the 3-026-R501-X Multi-Zone SF6 Gas Monitor. This device provides continuous detection of SF6 gas levels in up to 16 separate test zones and can be fitted with an optional two channel 4-20 mA current loop board for connection to remote monitoring equipment. These Multi-Zone monitors retain a log of previous readings that can be easily accessed for analysis. Four relay contacts are provided that can be programmed to trigger external alarm devices in the event of a system fault, or if a small, medium, or large level of gas is detected. Audible and visual front panel indicators show any alarm and fault condition.
With only minor periodic maintenance, such as the occasional replacement of filters and active diagnostics that continuously check the system for proper operation, the 3-026-R501-X will promote safety and help to protect the environment through persistent emission monitoring.
Proprietary infrared sensing technology virtually eliminates false alarms and extends sensor life
- No calibration is ever required
- Low detection limits enable SF6 gas buildups to be found quickly
- Fastest sampling rate with the longest sampling distance in the industry at 1,200 feet
- Large Graphic LCD for easy set-up and real-time monitoring
- Display Resolution: 1 ppm
- User Interface: Front panel w/3 indicator lights: Green – Power On,
- Normal; Yellow – Fault; Yellow Flashing – System Fault;
- Red/Flashing – point has exceeded alarm set.
- Communications: Full 2-way communication with MZ-RD display module
- or building management system via RS-485 Serial Interface,
- RS-232C Comm. Port Standard.
- Alarms: Four SPDT alarm contacts are provided rated 2A @
- 250 VAC (Inductive), 5A at 250 VAC (Resistive). Three
- assigned to ppm level alarms. One assigned to system faults.
- Conditioned Signal: Optional Dual 4-20 mA DC isolated outputs. Channel 1=zone
- area, Channel 2=ppm
- System Noise: Less than 40dB at 10 Ft. (3m)
- Response Time: 5 to 315 seconds. Depending on air line length and number of zones
- Sampling Mode: Automatic or Manual (Hold)
- Re-Zero: Every 5 minutes or on 0.5 Degree C internal temperature change
- Monitoring Distance: Each zone has a 30°radius / 2,825ft2 area
- Power Safety Mode: Fully automatic system reset. All programmed parameters retained
- Operating Temp: 32°to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Ambient Humidity: 5% to 90% RH Non-condensing
- Altitude Limit: 6,562 Ft. (2,000 m)
- Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20 W
- Width: 12.5 inches
- Height: 14 inches
- Depth: 5 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
* Accessories available upon request[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]